*** If you are are registering multiple attendees, please register all the “members” in one group and all the “non-members” in a second registration. ***
“Sexual Health in the Early Years”
Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 | 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Nova Scotia Community College – Truro Campus, Forrester Hall 36 Arthur Street, Truro, NS
5.5 Professional Development Hours
- Refreshments will be provided for the morning and afternoon nutrition breaks and each participant will receive a complimentary meal ticket for the cafeteria.
- Parking at NSCC for the day is free.
- Please arrive early for registration and to pick up your name tag at 8:00 am
- In the event of a pending storm the seminar will be rescheduled to Saturday, February 29th and registrants will be notified by email one week in advance.
- The Plenary Session is open to all and will take place in the Cafeteria from 3:00 – 3:30
Morning Sessions ~ 8:30 am –11:45 am
Afternoon Sessions ~12:45 – 2:55
All four sessions will be offered in the morning and again in the afternoon. You may select one session to attend in the morning and a different session to attend in the afternoon. Sessions will be assigned on a first come first served basis. (30 – 40 ppl per session)